**Fits on multiple heat pump that needs 2.5 to 3 ton**
Lennox 16F36 - Indoor Coil 2.5-3 Ton Upflow C35-30/36C-2-1
The Lennox C35-30/36C-2-1 uncased coils with Quantum™ Coil Technology feature durable construction and robust materials that provide reliable operation even in harsh environments. When matched with a Lennox furnace our cooling coils enhance system efficiency and improve performance.
- Quantum Coil Technology - provides durable and robust operation in harsh environments.
- Microban drain pans are made of noncorrosive, V-resistant polymer and include an antimicrobial agent that provides protection against mold and mildew growth.
- Durability/Reliability - Sleeved distributor tubes help prevent leaks due to the tubes rubbing together.
- Ease of Installation - Lighter weight than copper equivalents, supply and return line patch plate provided with unit, easily accessible port to add field-installed TXV if needed.
- Ease of Service - Anti-microbial drain pan reduces the chance for clogs due to mold and mildew. Only water is required for cleaning.
- Peace-Of-Mind-Protection - The Lennox cooling coils come with a 5-year limited warranty on covered components. Cover components may be eligible to receive a 10-year limited warranty with online registration, see actual warranty certificate for details.
Product Depth : 19-1/2 IN
Product Height : 22-1/4 IN
Product Width : 20 IN
Configuration : Upflow
Liquid Line : 3/8 IN
Type : C-Shape
Cased : UnCased
Tonnage : 2.5-3
Gross Weight : 29 LB
Length : 25.75 IN
Suction Line : 3/4 IN
Family : C35
Cooling Capacity : 3.0 Ton Cooling
Material : Aluminum
Replaces: 70M26, C33-30C-2