Value of : 114.99$
Our Price : 75.00$
Wireless Car Partner. It pairs with your favorite smart device for immediate access to information that can help keep you safe, save you time and money, and provide peace of mind. Use it to solve CHECK ENGINE problems, check for road trip readiness, double check mechanic estimates, see how you can improve your fuel economy, and more. The Innova QUICKLINK allows users to view gauge dashboards of engine data, diagnose and repair check engine light faults, and retrieve valuable repair information. The information displays instantly on a smart phone, tablet or any other mobile device and is ideal for auto enthusiasts.
Pair QUICKLINK with your vehicle and favorite smart device (for most Apple and Android-based products). Compatible with cars, light trucks, minivans, SUVs and hybrids made since 1996-foreign and domestic.
- Features on the QUICKLINK App:
- Fuel economy by week, month or year;
- Average fuel consumption, fuel consumed and fuel cost;
- Elapsed time and distance traveled;
- CO emissions output;
- Maximum speed, average speed, +30 additional parameters.
- Digital Towing & Engine Gauges;
- Get smart phone alerts for problems with engine coolant and transmission temperature;
- See RPM, boost oil temperature, engine load, vacuum pressure, engine power, torque and more;
- Find out why the CHECK ENGINE light is on or if it might come on soon;
- Learn if your vehicle is ready to pass an emissions smog test;
- Read the diagnostic trouble codes in consumer-friendly terms;
- Turn off the CHECK ENGINE light/clear codes right from your smart device.
STEP 1: Download the free QUICKLINK app.
STEP 2: Plug the QUICKLINK device into your cars port (app will show you where to find it).
STEP 3: Pair the two for immediate access to time-saving and money-saving information about your car.
Important: The QuickLink is designed to work on all OBD2-compliant vehicles. OBD2-compliant means all 1996 and newer cars, light duty trucks/vans and SUVs sold in the United States, or Canada. Vehicles sold in other countries, although similar, are not configured the same as vehicles sold in the United States and Canada, and our tools may not be able to link to them. There are times when our tools will link to vehicles sold outside the United States or Canada, but this functionality is not guaranteed.